American Express Careers
Premium Travel Executive (Centurion/Platinum)
You won’t just help your customers see the world,
you’ll help them truly experience it.
Our Premium Travel Managers use their passion for the travel industry to craft unforgettable experiences for American Express members. They are brand ambassadors who take pride in their ability to uniquely resolve customer requests and deliver the personalized attention that they have come to expect, effectively building long-term relationships.
You’ll delight your customers with unforgettable and unexpected experiences.
Are you ready for anything? Because everything can happen when people travel. Here’s just some of what you’ll be doing:
- Delivering “WOW” by providing an innovative and extraordinary service
- Consulting with your customers so that you can recommend relevant products and services that are perfectly tailored to their needs
- Creating unique travel experiences by expertly booking flights, cars, hotels and tour arrangement
- Keeping your finger on the pulse of industry trends so that you can provide knowledgeable advice and sell products and services with confidence
- Revealing a private world to customers that never knew existed
- Knowing what your customers want before they do
Do you have what it takes to build your career here?
- Looking for travel passionate talent with minimum 3 years work experience with a mindset of 'deliver once-in-a-lifetime daily' to our prestige card members
- Strong knowledge of travel Global Distribution System (GDS) with excellent knowledge of fares/ticketing & reservations desirable
- Sales experience and the consultative skills to confidently recommend and cross-sell relevant products and services
- A flair for building long-lasting customer relationships through your ability to carefully listen and your strong spoken and written communication skills
- Resilience and composure to remain positive under pressure and in changing circumstances
- Observe productivity standards by fulfilling all requests in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with commitments made to Card Members
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
- The flexibility to work shifts, including weekends and public holidays
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express has been awarded and recognised “Aon Hewitt Best Employer for Women 2017” and “Best Employer Hong Kong” seven consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
[Who we are]
The real deal on American Express
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career at here.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 30, 2018, 3:12:26 AM