American Express Careers
Fraud Team Leader
American Express’s mission is to be world’s most respected service brand. Global Credit Administration protects American Express' assets by minimizing credit and fraud losses at best-in-class levels. We utilize outstanding techniques, ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements, and provide superior service to improve customer and shareholder value. We will accomplish this by having the most talented teams who are supported by best-in-class capabilities and processes.
- Lead a team of 12 – 15 Account Protection Specialists in Global Fraud Protection
- Support Customer Satisfaction initiatives in enhancing / meeting external metrics
- This position is responsible for reviewing accounts to determine if the Card Member has set up an account with an intention to defraud American Express. This is accomplished by reviewing account and Card member information such as; charge activity, payments, Credit Bureau information, Dunn & Bradstreet information, Fast Data information, Service Establishment information, and WCC history notes and then making an analysis as to the risk to American Express. There will be no direct contact with card members.
- Ensure accurate analysis of accepted Fraud claims and merchant support to determine chargeback to merchant or retain write-off through systematic analysis.
- Conduct weekly Coaching & Feedback sessions for Executives
- Responsible for day to day functioning/administrative work including production floor management.
- Responsible for delivery of all business metrics as per goals and internal/external SLA’s.
- Work closely with stakeholders and maintain robust internal client communication.
- Lead and maintain employee engagement and morale by ensuring constructive and mutually agreed developmental plans and using reward/recognition tools available.
- Initiate process improvements by identifying service delivery gaps and offering solutions for the same.
- Responsible for compliance for all processes and policies.
- Strengthen the team by being a process specialist and providing effective leadership.
- Effectively utilizing tools such as timely coaching & feedback, helping them acquire new talent knowledge & skills , and appropriate performance management.
- Execute the PMP process effectively & in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with Workforce / Contact Capacity Management in Forecasting, scheduling and leave planning.
- Manage churn / attrition of team members
- Shift Time : 24X7 Environment
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
- Graduate with Prior People Leadership experience desirable
- Extraordinary Customer Service Experience & Proven Track Record are a must
- Good coaching skills.
- Strong people management and leadership skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels including presentation and public speaking skills.
- Proven ability to drive teams towards high productivity & sustained performance either through people leadership role /designated SPOC role.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 29, 2018, 1:19:41 AM