American Express Careers
Content Expert - Fraud - French Speaking
The Card Fraud Team is a blended, multi-lingual team responsible for the review and processing of fraud claims for France, Germany, Austria and the UK.
You will be working fraud scanners cases, identifying the fraud transactions and nature of fraud ensuring the highest standards of quality and customer service and a fast resolution of fraud cases.
The candidate will have the opportunity to be multi-skilled across Customer markets and functions, and duties may vary daily. The team also provide support to internal Customer facing teams when a Customer may have a query in relation to a fraud case, and is some cases handling calls directly from our Customers.
- Reviews of fraud claims on corporate and consumer accounts for up to 5 markets
- Timely actioning of refunds for fraudulent charges made on accounts, maintaining strict adherence to the European Commission Payment Service Directive
- Reducing losses through effective team processing and internal collaboration
- Processing inbound Fraud Disputes raised within the agreed time frames and investigating all issues raised by card members or colleagues.
- Ensuring that Customer cases decision is in line with the Fraud Risk Management Disputes Policy, providing transparency for external customers
- Answering to all enquiries and providing resolution, liaising with internal teams and ensuring a positive customer experience
- Maintaining and building excellent working relationships within the GFPS Team and key internal contacts
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Essential language English and French; additional European language is a plus
- Knowledge of Fraud will be an advantage
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Flexibility and decisiveness
- Strong team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal with sensitive issues/ complaints is essential
- Ability to work alone when appropriate and meet deadlines on assigned projects/tasks
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Aug 28, 2018, 10:30:47 AM