American Express Careers
Engineering Director -Global Network Operations Center East
- Provide ‘hands on’ technical support for incident circumvention as needed.
- Manage the organization’s hygiene program which proactively identifies and remediates availability risks.
- Provide oversight for capacity management processes.
- Assess and provide feedback on architectural designs for operational acceptance.
- Lead Network ITSC execution and drive automation opportunities
- Drive a world-class customer service culture within the team and through personal example.
- Work outside of business hours as needed during major incidents (24x7x365 on call).
- 10+ years of experience in supporting large enterprise data center infrastructure.
- 5+ years of demonstrated leadership experience managing a team of engineers.
- Expert level knowledge in F5 LTM and GTM products.
- Expert level knowledge in TCP/IP analysis.
- Strong understanding of network security best practices.
- Strong understanding of software-defined data center concepts.
- Strong understanding of TCL and Python scripting languages.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage high pressure situations.
- Bachelor’s degree in CIS or other related IT field preferred.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 26, 2018, 12:16:52 AM