American Express Careers
Guest Experience Executive - Centurion Lounge
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Be the face of American Express
Our Guest Experience Executive have a passion for delivering extraordinary service to Card Members visiting the American Express Centurion Lounge at the Hong Kong International Airport. Highly skilled and motivated, they act as ambassadors of the brand in a customer facing environment, providing tailor-made travel and concierge or lifestyle products and services.
Delight our Cardmembers with extraordinary experiences
Are you ready for anything? Because everything can happen when people travel. Here’s just some of what you’ll be doing:
- Helping customers by booking travel, with a key focus in domestic and international air, car and hotel travel arrangements; as well as fulfilling concierge or lifestyle servicing requests
- Being accountable and taking ownership of the customer’s experience from beginning to end
- Employing American Express’ Relationship Care® philosophy in meeting customers’ needs and expectations
- Creating innovative ways to resolve customers’ issues or concerns to win their brand loyalty; ultimately making loyal enthusiast out of the customer
- Be ready to work anytime between the lounge hours of operation from 5am – 1am the next day.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express has been awarded and recognised “Aon Hewitt Best Employer for Women 2017” and “Best Employer Hong Kong” seven consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
- Minimum 1 year experience in the travel industry
- Passion and a can do attitude for serving customers with proactive solutions, resulting in high satisfaction with the service they received
- Ability to remain cool under pressure and effectively multi-task while maintaining professional rapport and positive attitude with customers
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Must be resourceful and capable of using the internet effectively to research
- Adapt to an ever-changing environment and being resilient
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 3, 2018, 3:21:20 AM