American Express Careers
Fraud Prevention Team Leader French Speaker
This is a Band 30 position.
As the Fraud Prevention Team Leader, you will oversee the day to day operations of the fraud prevention department. The Leader will report directly to the Manager of Managed Services EMEA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide daily supervision and 18 x 7 support to fraud prevention agents (including weekdays/weekends); ensuring there is leadership coverage 18 x 7
- Manage fraud teams schedules and workloads
- Collaborate with Managed Services functions globally, sharing knowledge, ideas and resources as appropriate
- Conduct new hire interview and training
- Conduct ongoing training to fraud agent team
- Assist in projects related to improvement of infrastructure, features, capabilities, and processes for mitigation and reduction fraud
- Gather and analyse risk data to produce monthly reports to clearly communicate overall fraud risk and losses to Management
- Assist clients with fraud training when necessary
- Report to Manager on analyst and department performance
- Assist Implementation in the set-up of new Managed Services Clients
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong understanding of the principles of financial risk management in a card not present environment, including knowledge of the techniques used to mitigate and manage fraud, methods for determining acceptable performance levels, and understanding of the different types of e-commerce fraud
- Knowledge of credit card processing rules and regulations
- 2+ years’ experience in e-commerce fraud prevention
- 2+ years of leading/supervising a team
- Experience with fraud prevention tools and systems (1+ years)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must know or learn advanced excel
- Ability to manage a team of 10-15 people
- Strong fraud knowledge
- Fluency in French
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Proud to be recognized by Great Place to Work España - Ranked 3rd of overall Best Companies and No. 1 for Wellness & Wellbeing
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 7, 2018, 2:16:41 AM