American Express Careers
Customer Care Professional – German Speaking
You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
American Express is a global service company, committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand and deliver extraordinary service to our customers on a daily basis.
Your role is to provide excellent levels of service to American Express’ German speaking Business Travel Account and Corporate Card Clients as well as providing internal support. You will be supporting a range of services by swiftly and accurately responding to phone calls from our customers, making it easy to do business with us, while solving customer issues and celebrating their value to us.
As a fluent German speaker, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering outstanding service in every interaction and leaving a lasting positive impression by utilizing our Relationship Care servicing ethos
- Maintaining the financial integrity of all accounts
- Capturing our Corporate Client details, updating and inputting data into the relevant systems
- Understanding and interpreting financial data to comply with internal criteria and policy
- Managing a workflow in line with departmental and individual goals and to departmental quality standards
- Being a central point of contact for our Corporate clients enabling 1st Contact resolution on enquiries, through both telephone and email communications
- Ensuring clients are re-educated where necessary regarding use of online services
- Maintain and build excellent working relationships with our Corporate Clients, Internal Partners and Technologies groups
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
We are looking for individuals who can speak and write fluently in both German and English and who are able to bring the following skills and experience to the role:
- Ability to work in a fast paced metric driven environment with proficient multitasking skills
- Punctuality and willingness to adhere to schedule
- Meeting & exceeding customer expectations
- Demonstrating teamwork
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to demonstrate good knowledge and experience with Customer Care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deal with shifting priorities and high workloads
- Pro-actively seeks opportunities for improvement
- Fluent German written and verbal skills essential
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 3, 2018, 12:00:36 PM