American Express Careers
Business Analytics I
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential
Global Corporate Payments (GCP) continues to be a fast growing business within American Express with the key objectives of accelerating growth, increasing profitability, and enhancing product value propositions to meet client needs. The Data, Strategy & Insights (DS&I) India team within GCP is instrumental in driving these objectives by providing actionable data driven insights and consultative solutions to core marketing teams across the globe. The open role is an exciting opportunity to be part of the GCP growth story in a dynamic, intellectually stimulating, open, fun and collaborative environment.
This role will support the fast-accelerating GCP business through a detailed analysis on our Global client’s expense data (Non-AXP volumes). Prime responsibilities would be:
• Play a pivotal role in an on-going development, validation and delivery of sophisticated, Tableau-based client-level dashboards, providing Coverage & Compliance Insights into each Global client’s portfolio
• Partner with GCG Account Development Managers/Directors to drive compliance in their respective client’s expense portfolio and provide them regular updates/insights for client meetings
• Deliver insightful reporting, improve data integrity & management, and create analytics to help the leadership as well as field team evaluate and drive business performance
• Master’s degree in Business, Statistics, Economics, Engineering or related fields is a MUST
• At least 6 years of experience overall
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the financial analytics domain
• Should be comfortable with flexible shift timings to support the international business
• this role will support GCP Sales and AD teams accelerate growth through internal and external data analytics and actionable insights.
• Role will also include working on data algorithm enhancements, strategy development, ongoing delivery, creation of additional deep client insights, field engagement and enabling technology infrastructure development.
• Work on Amex as well as client’s expense management system’s (EMS) data and opportunity to work closely with field and drive end-to-end engagement.
• Job Role requires Technical Skills (SAS, SQL, Tableau), excellent verbal / written communication and ability to generate effective insights through data visualization and analysis
• Ongoing connect with field team and leaders to understand requirements and provide solution.
• Shift is 1:30 – 9:30 with expectation to support any valid shift between 7 am – 11:30 pm IST
• Should have a performance rating of G3L3 or better in the last review (for internal candidates)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 12, 2018, 3:39:49 AM