American Express Careers
Analyst/Sr Analyst, Product Management And Development
- Product Management for a line of existing Insurance product categories, planning, forecasting, analysis, product enhancement, Cardmember communications, etc.
- Management of the embedded Insurance products portfolio (no additional charge insurance products), relationships with product teams and actuarial partners
- Manage multiple existing partner relationships including status updates and support contract management
- Managing ongoing operational risk events and complaints processes for Insurance Products
- Leading projects and planning to strengthen product and procedural effectiveness ; collaboration with external partners / underwriters, central teams as well as local contacts, etc.
- Understand industry trends through monitoring results, and ongoing consumer & competitive analysis while managing the current legal and regulatory environment
- Manage the customer experience and communication on Insurance products through initiatives that highlight the benefits and value proposition of the products
- University Degree in Marketing / Business / Commerce, or equivalent combination of education and business experience
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in:
- Selecting, reviewing, analyzing diverse data sets related to financial performance of products/service.
- Progressive development in analyzing business opportunities, recommending and implementing actions based on the data provided.
- Strong project management skills, proven track record in managing complex projects and driving results in a matrix environment.
- Excellent partner and relationship management, influencing and collaboration skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Insurance or financial services industry experience would be an asset
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 5, 2018, 9:02:14 AM