American Express Careers
Solution Manager- Digital Application & Platform (EDAP)
Cardmember Acquisition is the largest investment in American Express’ Global Consumer Services Group. The Enterprise Digital Application & Platform (EDAP) team is a core part of cardmember acquisition, having responsibility for creating world class digital experiences to drive increased acquisitions.
We are looking for talented product leaders to join our Solution Management team to help craft scalable solutions for the products and platforms supporting digital acquisition. You will have the opportunity to learn new things and see how you can make a direct contribution to the success of our company.
You will work among high performing engineering and product teams. You will have a passion for both technology and business strategy. You will enjoyed being challenged in a fun, collaborative, diverse and inclusive team environment.
Does this sound like you?
As a Solution Manager you will;
- Take a leading role in defining the product roadmaps that optimize for shareholder value on our customers terms
- Work closely with marketing, analytics and finance teams to create hypothesis’ around the incremental value related to new features and capabilities
- Take a leading role in prioritization and planning for product release cycles across the digital acquisition value stream
- Work closely with solution architects to define solutions and capabilities that will scale across all digital acquisition products and journeys
- Develop a keen understanding of the underwriting, onboarding and new accounts processes in all markets across the globe
- Keep up to date with industry, competitor, Agile/SAFe methodologies and new trends
You should have the following skills and qualifications;
- 2+ years experience as a product owner within a digital product development team
- In depth knowledge of agile/SAFe processes and principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to build positive relationships, influence decisions and make things happen
- Highly organized with a can-do attitude
- An ability to work in a deadline driven environment with a fast pace and changing needs
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Statistics, Industrial Engineering or related field
- Masters degree or MBA is a plus
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 5, 2018, 11:18:08 AM