American Express Profesiones
Descripción del Trabajo
At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for a RPC Analyst to perform in the Global Servicing Network business unit of American Express.
This position will be responsible for delivering Work Force Planning, Real -Time / Service Level Adherence and MIS Analytics for Back Office functions.
- Develop and execute Back-Office inventory strategy and case distribution solutions required to achieve case time resolution goals.
- Drive and deliver Real Time/Service Level Adherence and Inventory analytics.
- Partners with site level leadership team, team leaders and provides operational recommendations required to deliver world class service.
If you're looking for a challenge that allows you to develop your career, we invite you to join our team and be part of a brand with global presence and global opportunities. Find out more about the company, our values and how to work with us on our website. American Express Argentina, is waiting for you!
- English advanced/bilingual.
- Proficiency in Ms-Excel and Access to create reports.
- Graduate or post graduate.
- Work Force planning certified and/or minimum 1-2 Years of work experience in a similar role.
- Strong planning skills and experience working in a front office inbound call center and/or non-phone/Back-Office multi-skilled environment.
- Proven ability to drive results through process improvements.
- Team work skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo
Date Posted: 31/08/2018, 09:34:19