American Express Careers
- Taking your place as a core member of an agile team driving the latest infrastructure engineering practices
- Leading world class System Administration team with cutting edge technologies
- Identifying opportunities for adopting new technologies
- Leading a team of System Engineers that delivers world class Big data platform and collaborating with technology partners across AMEX
- Preferably a BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent degree
- 14+ years of Infrastructure Systems Engineering experience required
- 12+ yearns of Unix (Linux/Solaris) administration experience required
- 2+ Years of building and managing large scale enterprise Bigdata platform experience is required.
- CISCO UCS experience is strongly preferred
- Ability to effectively interpret technical and business objectives and challenges and articulate solutions
- Willingness to learn new technologies and exploit them to their optimal potential
- Agile Practices
- Porting/Software Configuration
- Programming Languages and Frameworks
- Business Analysis
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Product Knowledge
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
US Candidates/Employees: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster and supplement and the Pay Transparency Policy Statement.
If the links do not work, please copy and paste the following URLs in a new browser window:
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 14, 2018, 1:28:19 PM