American Express Careers
Executive Administrative Assistant I
Digital acquisition is one of American Express's key priorities. Core to achieving this goal is delivering personalized, customized experiences and capabilities that helps our applicants apply for cards and loan as easily as possible across the enterprise. The elegance and efficiency of our acquisition journeys will create rich experiences for our applicants and sustainable and competitive differentiation for American Express.
The Global Application Experience team's purpose is to grow new accounts acquired, billed business acquired and accounts receivables by accelerating the completed applications experiences for our global prospect and customer base.
The Vice President, Enterprise Digital Application (EDA) Experience, is head of a global team tasked with developing innovative and impactful consumer capabilities & experiences elevating acquisition journeys with customers & prospects. This role will also support the Vice President, Enterprise Digital demand within the EDA department. Both VP's are based in New York and have global job functions.
The responsibilities of the VP's include...
- Lead the product development of the application and shopping experiences with engineering and user experience teams.
Lead product teams driving customer experience innovation, asset deployment, digital platform integration, new product development rollout.
Create new capabilities enabling content management and personalized interactions powered by mobile and multi-channel distribution.
Drive an increase in digital application engagement by maximizing upper funnel traffic through best in class user experience development.
Lead a geographically dispersed team – responsible for employee engagement, retention and performance management.
- Extensive calendar management
- Handling sensitive correspondence and communication for Senior Management
- Managing payroll/expenses and departmental supply needs
- Managing and maintaining operating expenditure undertaking analysis and reporting
- Co-ordinating meetings/conference calls with internal & external contacts
- Co-ordinating and managing HR & Compliance related tasks
- Arranging travel and international meetings and workshop
- Proactively managing the monthly expense process on behalf of the VP in alignment with company policy
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook
- Working collaboratively with other executive assistants within American Express.
- Any adhoc projects as required
Not only will the EA be an integral member of the team, but he/she will also help promote a positive atmosphere in a changing & ambitious organization.
- Strong executive administrative experience.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of management as well as the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion.
- Good team player who collaborates well.
- Demonstrated ability to work calmly under pressure in a fast-paced work environment.
- Highly developed organizational and time management skills.
- Strong PC skills to include efficiency with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Ideally the candidate will also have experience in systems such as ARIBA Buyer, Concur
- Must have the ability to manage multiple daily requests and perform tasks with high accuracy.
- High quality oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with careful attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive, able to work independently and with a positive attitude.
- Flexible and easily adaptable to changing priorities.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 12, 2018, 2:03:58 PM