American Express Careers
EMEA Regional Team: Digital Acquisition & Digitisation Executive (12 Month Secondment)
You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
American Express is one of the world’s most respected service brands that deliver market leading products and benefits to our customers through our rich value propositions and exceptional service ethos.
Growing our customer base through digital acquisition and delivering market leading digital experiences for Cardmembers are amongst the top priorities for the consumer business.
This high visibility strategic role sits within the EMEA Regional Digital Acquisition & Digitisation team, which is a strategic projects team focused on priorities within digital engagement primarily, with the additional opportunity to work on acquisition initiatives across the Amex proprietary consumer business in 9 European markets.
Working in close collaboration with local marketing and central capabilities teams, the aim of the role is to support in driving acquisition growth and further accelerate the digital agenda (e.g. Mobile adoption, online statements, digital servicing) for existing Cardmembers.
The successful candidate will bring experience of thinking innovatively within digital marketing, effectively leveraging data whilst having a good sense of creative strategies, excellent project management and communication skills.
- Develop and implement scalable Digital Acquisition & Engagement strategies to support EMEA markets, with a focus on data-driven decision making
- Build and communicate strong business cases to drive strategic decision making and influence outcomes at both a local market and central team level
- Support the local markets and central capabilities team in driving scale and prioritisation with big digital strategic initiatives
- Proactively engage key stakeholders to drive traction on the project agenda
- Build and deploy best practices based on scalable and actionable learnings
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- Understanding of digital channel management, &/or acquisition channels in Europe through experience in digital channel management, user experience, test and learn, analytics and online creative development
- Proven track record of driving process optimisation and improving prospect experience and conversion
- Independent self-starter with a can-do attitude and ability to deal with change positively and create structure and clarity even under ambiguous/ challenging business circumstances
- Excellent analytical skills and an ability to build and articulate strong business cases and ideas based on sound commercial acumen
- Exceptional ability to effectively communicate to influence across all levels and areas of the business
- Excellent team player, with the proven ability to operate successfully in a matrixed and multi-cultural environment
- Knowledge of European languages is preferred
Why American Express?Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team onor 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 11, 2018, 7:50:43 AM