American Express Careers
Manager/Sr. Manager, Strategy Analytics, Insights and Reporting
- World-class analytics to inform our acquisition and activation strategy.
- Partner with Small Merchant Acquisition on strategic initiatives driving growth.
- Lead the analytics, measurement and reporting across Key Performance Indicators.
- Lead the partner analytics and measurement across channels & segments.
- Help make changes in real time by informing changes to existing reporting and strategy based on results.
- Establish and maintain close relationships with key partners in GMS to understand business strategies, develop goals / objectives, and address challenges and opportunities.
- Ability to generate and action insights and optimize processes by leveraging data.
- Lead the automation and scaling of analytics using Tableau and emerging Big Data tools.
- Lead the conception and development of data tools / treatments that will drive merchant value and enable greater merchant engagement across channels.
- A strong understanding of data and analytics.
- Experience in consulting preferred.
- Excellent business writing and presentation with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of managements and influence strategy.
- Strong collaborator with an ability to build relationships and challenge the status quo.
- Has experience of working close to Business and is able to apply the understanding to data / reporting.
- Is proactive, strategic and someone who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with strategic analytics and executive reporting.
- Self-starter, ability to drive insights from the data, provide actionable steps and drive results.
- Good understanding of data and how it can be leveraged to create tools that deliver value to merchants.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with a strong ability to multi-task.
- Familiarity with database management systems (e.g., SQL, SAS etc.) and Tableau is required.
- 5+ years relevant experience.
- Masters in Business Administration or Finance is a plus.
- Knowledge of merchant business and data environment is a plus.
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 10, 2018, 5:26:46 PM