American Express Careers
At American Express, we provide a series of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers. We seek creative and innovative people who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service.
We seek a self-motivated Quality Analyst to join our talented, dynamic team of monitoring and compliance champions!
- Support the business on assigned market(s) by conducting procedural monitoring within required timelines, to ensure day to day operations are conducted in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements, as well as our company’s policies;
- Provide support and guidance on Extraordinary Customer Care Online articles impacting the markets adherence to policies and procedures and compliance regulations;
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and calibration call sessions to identify compliance, policy, procedural, case actioning and system gaps;
- Develop solutions with peers and assigned business partners to close identified gaps while regularly reviewing processes and procedures for effective controls;
- Review customer feedback results and drivers of customer dissatisfaction with linkages to current policies and procedures to identify opportunities for enhancements and challenge the status quo;
- Participate in compliance reviews, internal audits of business units, process mapping, and risk assessments as needed.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
- Flexibility in work schedule as the role’s regular working hours is from 12PM-9PM, and may include working during holidays;
- Proven time management skillfulness;
- No less than 2 years of recent Quality and Call Monitoring experience;
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently, with the ability to work independently and prioritize work to meet all timelines.
If you think that this role is speaking to you or if you have related questions or concerns, do not hesitate to e-mail Minerva.email@example.com and she will be sure to get back to you in 24-48 hours.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 5, 2018, 6:15:23 AM