American Express Careers
Service Delivery Leader- Quality
AMERICAN EXPRESS (Manila, Philippines) is seeking a Service Delivery Leader (Quality Manager)!
American Express is looking for Service Delivery Leader to lead a new monitoring and oversight team within the Global Strategy and Support organization in the Global Servicing Network. This critical role will be instrumental managing a team of quality analysts to support monitoring activities specifically for the Customer Engagement Network (CEN) functional area. If you are successfully chosen, you will work closely with and collaborate with leaders and peers on this global team.
- Lead and drive the procedural and regulatory process for servicing functional areas
- Ensure appropriate coverage of testing at all time to meet key control and audit needs;
- Provide guidance and expertise to Team Leads and Analysts;
- Share key results and work with peers and stakeholders to effectively close gaps in the process;
- Drive strong interaction between Operations, Technologies, Projects team and Compliance;
- Demonstrate superior relationship skills with the proven ability to build effective relationships and influence key deliverables;
- Supervise consistent deadline-driven project and task planning while creating and enforcing a standard approach for international implementation;
- Build and maintain relationships with a network of key stakeholders and contacts across all business partners involved in new and existing projects, quality monitoring and project creations and implementation;
- Develop significant understanding of end-to-end businesses and support implement projects that impact these processes.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (Master’s Degree preferred);
- No less than 8 years of progressive BPO experience, with at least 3 years as a People-leader;
- Experience supporting a Banking/Financial Services campaign
- Solid Quality & Compliance knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal/verbal written communication skills with strong presentation and project management expertise;
- Exceptional ability to influence others without direct authority while collaborating and influencing people at all levels;
- Strong relationship skills and quickly network to drive results across all business groups;
- Proven history of implementing development and action plans to aid in growing team member skills to drive results.
If you this role is speaking to you, or you know have someone in mind who’d be perfect for this opportunity, please do not hesitate to e-mail Minerva.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 6, 2018, 12:44:11 AM