American Express Careers
Assistant Marketing Manager – Acquisition & Partnerships
The real deal on American Express
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career at here.
Not just what you can expect, what you can count on.
- Optimize A&P investments to drive new sales (NCA/NAA) for proprietary and co-branded products through digital and direct marketing channels.
- Lead and expand Member-Get-Member (MGM) program across consumer products through digital, partner channels and AMEX platform to meet and exceed NCA targets.
- Collaborate with Central team on eApply/GCAP migration, referral journey enhancement, test & learn initiatives to drive acquisition efficiency.
- Identify partnership and database marketing opportunities to drive prospect acquisition.
- Plan and launch acquisition campaigns with Brand & Loyalty and Direct Sales team from program briefing to implementation (e.g. Winning Locations at shopping malls and roadshows)
- Work with agencies and external partners to create effective strategies, execution plan and performance tracking for MGM campaigns.
- Work closely with sales channel leaders (direct sales and telemarketing) to optimize resource and campaign effectiveness.
- Conduct post campaign analysis and sub-channel tracking to evaluate program effectiveness.
- Actively engage with compliance/GCO to ensure all regulatory requirements and internal guidelines are met.
- Conduct weekly/monthly performance tracking and forecast for acquisition campaigns
- A&P Management
- Manage a team of 1 – 2 team members.
Are you up for the challenge?
- 6+ years marketing experience
- Degree in marketing, business related disciplines
- Innovative and strategic thinker with proven experience of leading a team and delivering acquisition results.
- Strong project management skills with basic knowledge on digital marketing
- Ability to work independently and able to prioritize and multi-tasking
- Well experienced with social media platform and strategies
- Ability to drive execution, optimize resources, and develop innovative solutions
- Analytical, sound business acumen, attention to details and processes
- Strong Will to Win and passion for digital marketing
- Excellent communication skills and multi-tasking in matrix environment
- Strong financial acumen
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express has been awarded and recognised “Aon Hewitt Best Employer for Women 2017” and “Best Employer Hong Kong” seven consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 11, 2018, 11:05:23 AM