American Express Careers
Senior Business Manager
Global Corporate Payments (GCP) offers a range of expense management services designed to help mid-size companies and large corporations worldwide manage most of the facets of their business spending. This provides increased visibility into their business spending, added controls, improved efficiency and cost savings. GCP provides these services through American Express Corporate Card Programs and Business-to-Business (B2B) Payment Solutions. GCP operates globally through its GCP proprietary operations, Global Dollar Card, International Euro Card and bank partner network. The GCP client base includes many of the Global Fortune 500 and Interbrand Best Global Brands.
• Execution of the middle market Corporate Card sales strategy within the segment prescribed
• Exceed aggressive sales targets in the prescribed market segment through a focus on winning new business to the Amex franchise
• Demonstrated rigor in sales pipeline management to ensure pipeline accuracy and adequacy in meeting the stated targets
• Develop and execute a winning sales strategy in a dynamic and highly competitive Corporate card industry
• Fully engaging in the Performance Management and Development Planning Process
• Align strategies across regional and global sales team to ensure consistency, best practice sharing and quality across the globe
• Strong internal and external relationship/partnership development skills required to facilitate customer satisfaction and service quality
• Develop relationships across distribution partners e.g. Travel Agents, Expense Management Providers, Consultants, etc.
• Keen eye on competition and execute strategies to overcome external challenges
• Network within the industry, community, business, and customers to stay current on issues impacting the business
• Knowledge of Corporate card/payment solutions would be an advantage
• Direct B2B sales experience preferred
• Sales pipeline management (Salesforce.com) experience
• Ability to collaborate and influence internally and externally
• Experience in developing and executing successful sales strategies
• Results driven
• Demonstrated Business Acumen with a strategic and analytical focus
• Self-motivated with strong time management skills
• Strong oral and written skills
• Creative thinking and problem solving skills
• Superior negotiation abilities
• Strong pre-sales planning, preparation and strong follow up skills
• Strong selling skills including needs assessment, presentation, objections handling and closing deal
• Build relationships across all segments within the client's organisation, especially decision makers and key influencers
• Strong Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel skills preferred
American Express has been awarded Aon Hewitt Best Employer Singapore six times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
As an employee, you can expect challenging work, with purpose. Be more than just your job. Be the voice of inspiration and transform the way the world does business for a living. By joining American Express, you are choosing to become a part of the dynamic team that is recognized as Singapore's "Best Employer 2018" .
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 9, 2018, 9:24:39 PM