American Express Careers
Norwegian Credit Specialist / Kredittkonsulent
Are you interested in working with first class service while gaining experience in a global service company?
American Express provides customers with access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
We recognize that our most valuable asset is our people. After all, it’s our people who deliver an excellent service to our customers all around the world, and it’s our people who therefore drive our ambition to become the world’s most respected service brand.
The Nordic Market is growing rapidly and our Credit Department is seeking a new talent to join us in our mission to provide great experiences for our customers. The Nordic Consumer Credit team consists of 25 Credit Specialists and we are looking for you who enjoy daily challenges, is driven by targets and want to be a part of a diverse, high performing team.
What you´ll be up to:
- Uphold American Express brand image and customer loyalty through outstanding customer service
- Provide service via phone and e-mail for our Swedish and Norwegian consumer card members in credit related issues and enquiries
- Collect overdue balances
- Enable spend for our card members – make credit decisions
- Manage credit limits on our credit cards
- You will be given continuous coaching and feedback in your work, to get the best chances to succeed in your role. You will be developing into a professional role as well as personally grow in our international and exciting Company
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
What you´re great at:
- Fluent in Norwegian and English, both in verbal and in writing. Swedish or Finnish language skills are advantageous
- Strong and efficient communication skills
- Familiar with working in a people-oriented environment where the overall attitude is to drive performance towards exceeding customer expectations
- Have good analytical skills
- Confident in challenging customer situations
At American Express you’ll be rewarded with an excellent package and will enjoy all the competitive benefits, training and career opportunities you would expect from such a diverse and successful international organization.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 10, 2018, 2:38:35 AM