American Express Careers
Manager, Coverage & Strategic Planning
- Increased coverage and sector share
- Higher spend per customers
- Higher New Cards Acquired (NCA) rates
- Improved merchant and card activation rates
- Growth in revenue
- Increase in the number of new partners
- More renewals
- Higher revenue/profit yield per partners.
- Provide strategic thought leadership expertise to ensure the development of coverage strategies in our non-prop markets.
- Develop a cohesive plan to deliver on our coverage goals
- Deliver performance on key metrics – including coverage and sector share; merchant and card activation; LIF growth; number of new partners
- Optimize 3rd party acquirer terms and support new partners and renewals.
- Support partner renewals and new partner deals through bespoke analyses.
- Develop strategic relationships with a wide range of key decision makers and influencers within bank partners, business development leaders (BDL); controllership; finance; GMS pricing
- Develop strong relationships with internal colleagues and successfully deliver results in a matrix organization.
- Passionate customer focus with a growth mind-set and determination to succeed
- Strong understanding of the payment ecosystem (network, issuing, acquiring)
- Excellent relationship skills to interact at all levels across partner organizations and within Amex.
- Strong planning and organizational skills, with experience in the Amex planning process. Ability to manage and see delivery of complex projects through to an end
- Experience with pricing constructs and policy and contract terms and application of these to business deals
- Highly resilient, with an ability to drive results in challenging business environment whilst thriving on change and creating clarity
- Experience with external, local market trends and competitive landscape knowledge.
- Awareness of cultural differences to influence actions and decisions
- Excellent leadership, influencing skills, interpersonal skills and relationship management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to create and deliver persuasive high impact presentations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 2, 2018, 9:37:04 PM