American Express Profesiones
Mgr-Bus Plng & Fin Analysis
Descripción del Trabajo
- Provide decision support on investment strategies for products and initiatives, identification of key market drivers for business generation and business profitability, and resource allocation.
- Decision support for our lending business, building and control of AR models, APR scenario modeling, development of metrics and controls, providing guidance and recommendations on how to profitably grow a Lending Business for Corporate customers.
- Provides quantitative and qualitative analysis of complex business decisions including that can determine marginal contribution, return on investments (ROI) industry pricing and Corporate Business profitability.
- Use American Express big data to identify market trends, key metrics, solve problems, and influence executive decision-making.
- Development of financial models, including cost benefit models for diverse and ambiguous decision making process, being able to identify business risks, opportunities and appropriate management actions.
- Ability to effectively communicate analitics results, business performance and the development of complex financial models.
- Ability to develop relationships in a complex global matrix organization, as well as to interact with other finance team members based locally and internationally.
- Work closely with Operational and Finance management and their teams to obtain a comprehensive understanding of the business and its evolving needs.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Adminsitration. MBA Desired
- 5 years of experience in financial analysis and planning with proven succes record
- Proven business experience in Credit Card revolving products or similar lending capabilities.
- Ability to indenpendently solve unstructured problems and to work with ambiguity
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proven financial creativity and innovative mind, excellent financial analysis skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a matrix environment
- Ability to defend his analysis when presenting to senior management
- Business acumen
- Strong sense of financial integrity
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo
Date Posted: 10/09/2018, 00:01:00