American Express Careers
Merchant Risk Analyst- Cantonese required
- Maximize merchant contact to establish right party contacts to drive/maximize collection ratio. Candidate is expected to utilize worldwide policies and procedures and strive to offer excellent customer service as well as providing first contact resolutions to our valued merchant.
- Investigate held/suspended payments with merchant and other internal department for resolution. - Investigate dispute/chargeback cases and liaise with merchants/other internal department accordance to our standard policy.
- Investigate and manage queries related to merchant ledger reconciliation.
- Liaising with various internal departments such as Merchant Services, Dispute Team & GMS Risk partners.
- This position reports to the GMSRO/GIC Team Leader.
- Attend team meetings and supports KLGSC employee activities to maintain a positive and effective work environment
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Candidate with call centre and/or hospitality background Candidate with experience in any collection/risk/ service industry will be added advantage
- Experience in servicing ANZ market is valuable
- Good computer skills/familiarity of computer usage
- Excellent customer service skills
- Sound resolution skills
- Excellent command of English, both verbal & written communication skills.
- Additional languages such as Mandarin and/or Cantonese would be advantageous
- Team player with growth mindset and positive thinking
- Flexible to work on shifts hours as well as weekends & public holidays (when required).
- For internal candidate a minimum of G2L2 PMP rating required.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 11, 2018, 9:07:33 PM