American Express Careers
Analyst-Enterprise Customer Marketing Platform
The Enterprise Customer Marketing Platforms team acts as the central business owner of the eligibility, targeting and delivery systems leveraged both within the US and across international markets to engage local customers. The responsibilities of the group to manage both the legacy and point of arrival platforms are increasingly becoming more critical given the pace of digital transformation occurring both inside and outside of American Express marketing.
We are looking to hire an Analyst to function as the relationship owner and program champion. The relationship owner will be working directly with Markets and Global Marketing Operations (GMO) to understand their needs and translate them to requirements for the product owners. The Program Champion will transcend individual products and will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of high priority initiatives across the organization.
This role is an opportunity to:
1. Step in and drive a significant change management agenda focused on the capabilities that underpin marketing offers and communications.
2. Learn and practice SAFe and Agile.
This Analyst will partner closely with lines of business, global marketing partners & other product owners to deliver on the next generation of data, targeting and delivery capabilities.
They will also have responsibility for striking a balance between how we maintain and enhance our existing marketing capabilities while migrating to the next generation of capabilities.
• Partnering with a large number of diverse internal stakeholders across multiple lines of business, markets and functional groups to meet key project launch milestones.
• Influence, problem solve and work with Product owners to prioritize as required to facilitate deployment.
• Act as a single point of contact for new project/initiative coming from markets and GMO.
• Contribute strategic insights & forward thinking ideas to evolve the vision.
• Converting market needs into clearly defined and actionable requirements.
• Undergraduate Degree required.
• Experience with Agile project management techniques is a
• Proven ability to partner with internal stakeholders.
• Strong understanding and passion for trends in digital marketing, social, location and mobile based media.
• Strong understanding of systems architecture along with a focus on the customer experience.
• Demonstrated strategic vision & ability to drive results in an entrepreneurial environment.
• Strong intellectual curiosity, attention to detail and the ability to innovate.
• Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills, collaborating and influencing skills to manage large, cross functional projects.
• Ability to travel as required.
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 13, 2018, 4:31:07 PM