At American Express we provide a service of excellence, our customers are our most valuable asset and our teams are the key to achieving this great goal. For over 160 years we continue to grow, proactively responding to the needs and expectations of our customers.
We seek creative and innovative people, who are willing to join us in the challenges of the business and are committed to providing superior service. In this opportunity the company is looking for a Sr Analyst Prospect Marketing to perform in the Global Commercial Services (GCS) business unit of American Express.
This position will be responsible for execute an acquisition marketing plan that supports Corporate Card growth and customers’ acquisition.
• Development and execution of an acquisition strategic plan. Proven experience with digital marketing and telesales channel.
• Database management to build solid and targeted prospect databases to feed sales channels.
• Manage relationship with sales forces to guarantee alignment and plan execution.
• Coordinate acquisition efforts with partnerships area, and the marketing agency.
• Solid and constructive communication with Corporate Card sales forces and marketing areas across the organization.
• Create and execute Acquisition Promotions Program to accelerate results
• Development of management tools to continuously track metrics and trends to ensures prospect marketing strategy according to business needs
• Capabilities to prepare and give presentations explaining marketing strategies to sales forces – PowerPoint knowledge advanced
• Implementation and follow up of marketing campaigns related with acquisition.
If you're looking for a challenge that
allows you to develop your career, we invite you to join our team and be part
of a brand with global presence and global opportunities. Find out more about
the company, our values and how to work with us on our website. American
Express Argentina, is waiting for you!
• Graduated in Marketing, Administration or
related careers strong recommended.
• Bilingual level of English.
• Solid organization and project management
• Demonstrated proactive / results and
strong analytical skills
• Ability to work under pressure and tights
• Superior communication skills
• Strong accountability to meet tight
timelines and solid self-management.
• Reporting capabilities.
• Database Management capabilities (Excel
• Ability to develop briefs for marketing
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo
Date Posted: 06/09/2018, 15:11:25