American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS) is the B2B operating group within American Express, whose mission is to develop deep and enduring relationships with our customers and show them that we have their back, in life and in work. We create products, services and solutions uniquely built for businesses of all sizes, from small business to large global businesses. Today, innovative ideas, insights and new perspectives are at the core of how we create a more powerful, personal and fulfilling relationship with all our customers.
The Content Development Team sits within the newly formed GCS Global Marketing Hub. The Hub was recently created to bring the powerful backing of American Express to life through innovative and personalized content, stitching together competitive intelligence and customer insights with our data and marketing capabilities to tell compelling stories throughout our customers’ lifecycles. The Hub is also responsible for ensuring that the global marketing business at-large efficiently deploys its considerable resources to drive the greatest outcomes.
The Manager, Global Content Marketing JAPA will report to the Director of Content Marketing and will be tasked to develop and deliver market specific content strategies that reach across segments and channels and provides value to customers and prospects, while driving awareness, acquisition, and loyalty for GCS. This exciting and specialized role will be responsible for leading localization of the content strategy to regional markets and channels in our JAPA markets.
• Be the voice and advocate of the Global Content Development Team in JAPA
• Engage with Australian local partners (such as AU marketing, PR, Experiential, Sales & Client Managers, GFE, JAPA markets) to understand local business needs and deliver a local content strategy and programs that meet those needs and ladder up to our global content strategy
• Develop the JAPA market content strategy and oversee the local market micro-site as it ladders up to global content platform strategy
• Own content production requirements needed in local market in parallel to consulting with the JAPA region and leveraging the US global content development, tier one content programming and branded partnerships
• Own and optimize the market distribution strategy across owned, earned and paid channels
• Monitor performance metrics, budget and scorecard targets to provide insights for improvements to ROI, engagement (CTR, time on site, subscribers, leads etc.), and investment optimization
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in content and/or marketing management in complex stakeholder environment
• Deep knowledge and experience with paid media, social media and search engine optimisation
• Deep understanding of the latest trends in content marketing and social media, become a go-to expert on content marketing for the JAPA region
• Genuine passion for content marketing
• Creativity, passion and burning desire to challenge the status quo and make a difference
• Experience in CMS platforms will be highly regarded
• Experience partnering with product owners and technology teams
• Experience working in a global company, across many time zones
• Ability to work with multiple teams and on multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic fast-paced environment
• Outstanding project management and organizational skills
• Analytical and reporting skills to measure & monitor digital media activity
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 11, 2018, 9:25:07 PM