Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
• Manage and enhance ongoing partnership with issuing banks, by solid relationship with multi levels in partner banks and professionalism in the payment industry.
• Drive AMEX personal card business growth on CIF, billings and profitability, and grow AMEX share in partner banks, by working with both headquarter level to branch level of the partner banks.
• Work with Regional marketing and China marketing team to streamline Card member communications and promote AMEX campaigns and offers focusing on premium experience and outbound spending stimulation.
• Work with partners and internal teams to identify and capture new product opportunities.
• Align partner banks’ business objectives with AMEX strategy in China.
• Teamwork with internal teams across different functions to deliver and maximize AMEX value to partner banks.
• Research and analyze key players and products in China payment industry.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
• Bachelor or Master Degree, preferably major in Economics, Finance or Marketing
• Good knowledge of the China banking and payment industry
• Multi-task management capability and result-driven behavior pattern
• Systematic action planning and strategic thinking
• Good interpersonal communication and negotiation skills
• Passion, self-motivated, and positive working attitude
• Good command of spoken / written English & Chinese • At least 8 years of working experience as marketing or sales professional, preferably in payment industry
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 20, 2018, 10:46:38 PM