American Express Careers
Senior Technology Auditor
- Participate As A Key Team Member On Technology Audit Projects.
- Assist Team Leaders And Snr/Managers In Accomplishing Audit Objectives In A Team Environment.
- Document Processes Under Review.
- Understands, Identifies, Evaluates And Documents Key Risks And Controls.
- Execute Audit Tests Competently In Accordance With Policies And Procedures, And With Moderate Supervision.
- Demonstrate Knowledge And Proper Application Of Sampling Techniques
- Summarize And Communicate Results.
- Develop Recommendations To Close Identified Control Gaps.
- Ensure Effective And Efficient Execution Of Audits In Conformance With Professional And Department Standards, Budgets, And Timelines.
- Proficient Use Of Automated Work Papers And Other Department And Company Tools.
- Maintain Internal Audit Competency Through Ongoing Professional Development.
- Three To Five Years Of Technology Audit Experience (General Technology Controls, Application And Pre-Implementation System Development Reviews) In The Banking Industry Within A Public Accounting, Finance And/Or Internal Audit Function.
- BA Or BS Or Equivalent In Information Systems, Accounting, Finance, Business, Or Related Field.
- Professional Certification (CIA, CISA, CPA, Or Equivalent) Preferred.
- Knowledge And Experience In Application Of Control Theory And Professional Auditing Practices.
- Demonstrated Proficiency Of Technology Auditing Control Disciplines Including Both Thorough And General Knowledge In One Or More Relevant Areas Of Technical Specialization (E.G., Application Development, Security Software, Mainframe And Distributed Systems, Operations, Disaster Recovery, Or Change Management).
- Ability To Think Analytically, Communicate Complex Issues, And Develop Control Recommendations.
- Effective Written And Verbal Communication; Ability To Present Control Analysis And Recommendations With Clarity And Professionalism.
- Demonstrated Track Record Of Integrity, Effective Communication, Innovation, And Excellence.
- Experience Working In Teams.
- Ability To Travel.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 7, 2018, 4:04:24 PM