American Express Careers
Assistant Manager Analyst- Global Precision Marketing and Channel Analytics
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
EDA (Enterprise Digital and Analytics) is a global organization within the marketing organization of American Express. Its objective is to provide end to end solutions to the marketing business globally, with a charter to drive scale for the business, and accelerate innovation for both immediate impact as well as long-term transformation of our business. To achieve our aggressive goals, EDA is focused on a number of priorities: Increase acquisition. Drive online spend. Transform Rewards. Reinvigorate organic billings. Invest wisely. Extend assets to partners and achieve all of this with excellence. With a focus on digitization, innovation, and analytics, EDA creates central, scalable platforms and customer experiences to help markets across all of these priorities.
This job is for a Business Analyst position in the Global Precision Marketing and Channel Analytics team. The analyst will support Project Oyster+ by partnering with business partners to effectively scale up current site personalization, offer personalization and recommender capability as well as deliver on next generation innovation.
• Create best-in-class and scalable analytical framework to drive personalization recommendations across multiple international markets. Leverage machine learning algorithms to effectively manage dynamicity of digital data and market landscape.
• Closely collaborate with business partners in local markets to maximize the business value of site & offer personalization with innovative experiments on targeting and treatments for various audience segments.
• Effective collaboration with team members and technology teams to enhance the digital personalization capability with continuous monitoring of performance and generation of deep insights on both intelligence framework and capability design.
The successful candidate is expected to stay current in their field and up to date with advanced web analytics techniques as well as data and tools available, both internally and externally.
• Post graduate in a quantitative discipline or MBA with 0 to 3 year work-experience in analytics industry
• Expertise in application of analytics (applied statistics / quantitative methods) for solving business problems. Exposure to clickstream data or digital analytics is a plus
• Knowledge of statistical modeling and segmentation techniques. Hands on with machine learning techniques will be a significant advantage.
• Prior programming experience in SAS/SQL, Hive, Python. Understanding of web tracking data and related technologies (Java, HTML) will be a plus
• Demonstrated abilities and desire to innovate or application of new concepts to job
• Good communication skills and ability to work in a fast paced environment under tight deadlines
• Problem solving skills and ability to taken independent responsibility of projects
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 14, 2018, 12:30:41 AM