American Express Careers
Senior Analyst - US Consumer Lending, Product Innovation
The Global Consumer Lending organization at American Express works to transform the way we meet the borrowing needs of our customers in an evolving landscape. The US Proprietary Lending Product Innovation team sits within Global Consumer Lending and is responsible for launching and growing new lending products.
As a member of US Proprietary Lending Product Innovation Team, the Senior Analyst will drive acquisition for the newly launched digital credit score tool and simulator, MyCredit Guide. The tool provides Amex customers and prospects with their credit score, a holistic view of the factors or actions that might impact credit score and tools to understand it better.
This position will deliver on product strategy, marketing and the end to end customer experience. This includes, but is not limited to, delivering on marketing and product development initiatives in partnership with finance, risk, marketing, tech, legal, and compliance teams. To be successful in this role, the candidate will need to have the ability to work effectively across various stakeholders and demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation and intellectual curiosity.
Drive enrollments and usage of MyCredit Guide through new marketing and product development initiatives:
- Manage product strategy initiatives to identify opportunities for greater engagement
- Optimize current digital flow through analytics and drive channel expansion in digital, mobile and external marketing channels
- Evolve user experience through competitive research, complaints analysis and feedback from customer service
- Own and deliver monthly scorecard across performance metrics
- Manage key online enrollment assets, marketing claims and servicing assets
- Support capability enhancement and projects as needed to ensure operational excellence
- 2 years in a marketing, product or strategy related role
- Ability to analyze data and generate insights
- Passion for customer experience
- Proven project management skills and ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously
- Self-starter – ability to take initiative in problem solving
- Ability to learn and understand complex product and backend processes
- Strong relationship building skills and ability to collaborate across multiple cross-functional partners
- Educational requirement: Bachelor Degree Required
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 13, 2018, 9:09:09 AM