American Express Careers
Credit Specialist - OASR
- This position is responsible to work with Outside Agencies Special review team and partner with worldwide, across time zones and exhibit flexibility to work in a dynamic environment.
- Handle consumer disputes by detailed investigation and contacting the Outside Agencies to update Card member information
- Investigate and resolve Card member disputes within timelines
- Provide and update information to the Outside Agencies
- Provide support to internal departments i.e. Collections team, Dead Reserve, Bankruptcy, Risk Management, Compliance, etc.
- This position is responsible to work with Global Collections proprietary teams and Outside Agencies worldwide, across time zones and exhibit flexibility to work in a dynamic environment.
- This role may require direct working relationship with teams and strategic partners across the US, LACC, EMEA, JAPA, and India.
- 0 - 3 years of work experience (Band 28)
- Qualification: Graduate in any stream
- Excellent communication skills - Role requires conferencing/collaborating with internal teams/outside vendors across time zones.
- Proficient in MS Office tools – Excel , Power point
- Execution expertise with an eye for details
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 10, 2018, 12:57:28 PM