American Express Careers
Junior Customer Care Professional - Temporary Position
You won’t just help our customers. You’ll help YOUR customers.
The role of Junior Customer Care Professional includes the management of inbound calls of American Express customers. The goal is to meet and exceed customer expectations and provide a high quality consulting service in compliance with corporate standards and objectives.
Everyone of our Customer Care Professionals represents the American Express Brand. They are problem solvers and relationship builders.
You’ll do more than the expected. You’ll do the unexpected.
It’s impossible to list everything you’ll do here because every customer is different. But a few things are clear, you’ll:
- Respond quickly and accurately to customer questions and issues
- Offer customers unique solutions
- Drive the highest levels of Customer satisfaction and engagement
- Suggest new ways to improve processes and customer care
Do you have what takes to build a career here?
The successful candidates will bring:
- A passion for customer service with exceptional listening and relationship building skills
- Strong verbal communication and engagement skills: professional, clear and friendly
- Team playing spirit, whilst able to take initiative and work independently
- Self-motivated and positive thinker, creative and analytical
- Ability to retain a substantial amount of product information, policies and procedural guidelines
- Ability to respond professionally to adverse situations in a pressured environment, making quick and accurate decisions when faced with problems such as heavy call volumes, system difficulties and other challenges
- Productive and results focused. Confident in giving and receiving feedback and in working to set targets
- Previous experience in telemarketing or a call center environment is beneficial but not essential
- Willingness to work in a shift pattern
- A good level of English knowledge will be considered a plus
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world – including Great Place to Work Italia’s Best Workplace amongst Large Companies ranking 1st in 2018 and Best Workplace for Millennials awards in 2017. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 13, 2018, 12:28:42 PM