American Express Careers
Sr. Digital Product Manager – (Salesforce Platform Intelligence)
- Identifying opportunities and providing input on product vision, strategy, roadmap, and features, including external benchmarking and keeping a pulse on artificial intelligence, big data, machine learning, natural language processing and customer preferences.
- Develop and refine use cases utilizing Big data, Machine learning, Artificial intelligence, NLP etc powering a more productive Salesforce experience for sales and account development users
- Interacting with users & stakeholders to identify needs, opportunities, and gaps, and solve real problems.
- Works with various stakeholders to continuously define feature priority.
- Drives the product functional design and UX design process based on an intimate knowledge of the customer and technology.
- Translates product roadmap features into well-defined product requirements/user stories and acceptance test criteria.
- Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog for his or her products, balancing the requirements of customers and stakeholders.
- Lead engineering (scrum) team to deliver data and intelligence products on the Salesforce platform
- Coordinates communication, escalates and facilitates resolution of risks, issues, and changes tied to the Product Backlog.
- Defining and executing the deployment plan, working to ensure that field enablement and sales have what they need to be successful.
- Enabling analytics-driven decision making to evolve products, understand active usage and measure product OKR’s.
- Develops appropriate hypothesis tracking and OKR’s with team to track product outcomes post-release in order learn quickly and iterate based on real data and feedback.
- Establishing the product’s goals and reviewing success metrics to achieve platform success.
- Continually improving products post-launch, prioritizing bugs and feature requests based on customer satisfaction and meeting outcome goals measured by OKR’s.
Qualifications & Experience
- A good balance of technical knowledge and business acumen with a proven track record of driving digital innovation and business metrics with a customer-first mindset;
- An established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and high degree of proficiency in prototyping, iterative development, understanding of Agile principles;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment;
- High degree of organization, individual initiative and personal accountability;
- 7+ years of experience in Product Management and/or Product Development.;
- Prior experience with Cornerstone Big Data Platform required, experience with Salesforce.com a plus;
- MBA or related field recommended, with a BA/BS preferably in CS or technical field.
What is it about you?
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 14, 2018, 2:13:13 PM