American Express Careers
Emea Customer Service Planning Analyst
The Global Optimisation & Call Management Team (GOCM) a division of the Strategy and Support function within Global Servicing Network (GSN) are primarily responsible for ensuring that GSN Customer Service operational performance goals are met effectively and efficiently across the EMEA region.
We deliver this through our expertise in Capacity Planning, Contact Strategy execution, Analytics and Project execution.
As a GOCM Analyst you will be a strong communicator with the talent to drive and advance the performance of the business.
In return you will receive personal development, recognition and a great working environment within a Global team whom are continuously developing and shaping its operational support function and are leaders of innovation.
The GOCM team offers substantial training and the opportunity to gain valuable experience within Analytics, Project Management and Stakeholder Engagement.
- Developing and leveraging close relationships with business partners to enable successful delivery on operational goals
- Driving key metrics by making considered recommendations based on identifying and analysing data and implementing strategies
- Reporting performance of all EMEA business units to Business Operations management team on an intra-day basis
- Ensuring outbound contact rates are maximised by effective planning of resources and real-time monitoring
- Facilitating & conducting daily production meetings with operational stakeholders across GSN
- Using root cause analysis to influence planning, forecasting and resource requirements
- Real time management of outbound dialler and the execution of daily production strategy
- Designing, producing and implementing specialist shift patterns that acknowledge the requirements of the business
- Ensuring all inbound service level objectives are being achieved: monitoring call volumes & queues based on real time call arrival and real time staffing levels across the network
- Recommend schedule swaps, changes and off-phone activities based on staffing needs and changing business requirements whilst ensuring accurate tracking
- Excellent communicator with the skills and talent to build strong and positive relationships
- Problem solver who has the ability to think fast, spot trends, generate new ideas and to deliver to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated planner and organiser with a strong work ethic and high personal standards
- Team player, who works with others to accomplish objectives and deliver a positive result while developing and maintaining open, honest and constructive relationships
- Aptitude for managing multiple and changing priorities efficiently and effectively
- A minimum experience and knowledge of Service Planning criteria is highly preferred
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite, with strong proficiency in Excel.
- Fluent Italian and a good level of English are required
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world – including Great Place to Work Italia’s Best Workplace amongst Large Companies ranking 1st in 2018 and Best Workplace for Millennials awards in 2017. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 13, 2018, 12:27:36 PM