American Express Careers
Business Analytics I
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential
Global Cormmercial Payments (GCP) continues to be a fast growing business within American Express with the key objectives of accelerating growth, increasing profitability, and enhancing product value propositions to meet client needs. The Data, Strategy & Insights (DS&I) India team within GCP is instrumental in driving these objectives by providing actionable data driven insights and consultative solutions to core marketing teams across the globe. The open role is an exciting opportunity to be part of the GCP growth story in a dynamic, intellectually stimulating, open, fun and collaborative environment.
This role will support the fast-accelerating GCP business. Prime responsibilities would be:
• Deliver insightful reporting, improve data integrity & management, and create analytics to help the leadership as well as field teams.
• Partner with stakeholders to understand market needs and drive results accordingly
• Ensure Accuracy and timeliness of deliverables.
• Create and maintain SOP documentation for all process specific tasks
• High attention to details and capable of analyzing large datasets
• Strong communication skills in order to be able to communicate clearly and concisely
• Demonstrate teamwork with strong personal accountability, commitment and integrity
• Ability to work in high-pressure situations with minimal errors
• Strong-hold on MS-Office suite of products (Excel and PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of Excel VBA/SQL programming are preferred.
• Minimum bachelor degree from reputed institute
• Should be comfortable with flexible shift timings to support the international business
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 14, 2018, 5:34:55 AM