American Express Careers
Senior Account Manager
Don’t just work for a market leading global company. Help grow one.
Accertify is a wholly-owned subsidiary of American Express and a leading provider of fraud prevention, chargeback management, and payment gateway solutions to merchant customers spanning diverse industries worldwide.
The Account Manager is responsible for establishing deep, mutually beneficial and long lasting relationships with Client accounts. By developing an in-depth understanding of the customer’s organization and industry and applying knowledge of the Interceptas Platform, Merchant Services business, Account Managers serve as consultants and customer advocates to provide strategic solutions to grow the partnership with the Client.
- Manage a Client portfolio across Europe
- Establish and build strong relationships through consistent interaction with Clients regarding their business model, industry, marketplace and the challenges they face
- Elevate, deepen, and broaden C-Level, Finance, Treasury, Loss Prevention, Revenue Management, Risk Management, Procurement, IT and Marketing Relationships within each merchant and maintain a thorough and up to date understanding of their business and goals
- Provide proactive consultation that will expand Client relationships, drive business growth and improve customer satisfaction
- Develop and execute strategic account plans for identified accounts to grow revenue, market share and increase profitability
- German lanuage an advantage
- Deliver meaningful and actionable Customer performance reviews
- Enable fast resolution of Customer concerns
- Serve as a customer advocate internally
- Increase Accertify’s relevance by consistently and effectively communicating the value story.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- University Degree required or equivalent experience
- proven success in tactical account management
- proven experience in Fraud Risk Consulting and Payment industry
- Strong consultative skills with a demonstrated ability to establish, maintain, and deepen partnerships with customers, and identify and drive profitability within a portfolio
- Exceptional organisational, presentation, and communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong negotiation, influencing and collaboration skills are required.
- Must be highly customer focused, a self starter and a results-driven individual
- Must have the ability to build a value proposition through understanding of the customer’s business model
- Proven success of influencing and collaborating with C-level decision makers, as well as all levels of the organisation.
- Strong desire to succeed and “Can Do” attitude a must
- Proven ability to take initiative and work independently
- Strong financial acumen
- This position will require approximately 30% travel.
- Fluent German - written and spoken
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team onor 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 12, 2018, 2:24:45 AM