American Express Careers
Director, Global Customer Engagement
American Express Global Commercial Services is the leading provider of payments for small, mid and large corporations globally. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing and transformative division of the business. Within the Global Brand & Field Enablement team, the Global Experiential Marketing team is focused on designing and developing exceptional in-person experiences for our customers and prospects across the globe
This role will determine how the Commercial brand shows-up in the marketplace and bring the new brand to life through high-touch, personalized experiences for our customers. We are looking for a Director to join this fast-paced, high-energy team with a customer-first mentality and a deep passion for designing superior experiences. This person should be a true innovator and architect for in-person experience strategies, a dynamic and strong people leader, with a deep commitment to people and team development and the ability to juggle a large and fast-moving team.
Leading the Global Customer Engagement team, responsibilities include:
- Develop a scalable global Customer Engagement model, launch US Customer Engagement programs internationally and promote collaboration
- Ensure all US Customer Engagement initiatives ladder up to new experiential brand strategy
- Execute flagship Customer Engagement experiences, including President’s Club, US Open Tennis, etc.
- Identify and own metrics and KPIs for channel, and ensure consistent tracking across partner teams globally
- Lead and energize high-performing team across multiple experiential programs
- 7-10 years of experience developing and leading experiential strategy design and execution with deep agency management experience
- Independent and seasoned people leader with demonstrated ability to drive results in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Proven creative, strategic marketer who puts the customer at the center of everything and a record of innovation
- Inspirational people leader to bring the team and partners along on the transformation journey with a strong ability to tailor communications by audience
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong, successful relationships and partnerships (across all levels)
- Ability to drive results on cross-functional teams through collaboration and influence
- Experience developing and deploying global strategy
- Data driven mindset
- Strong project manager; comfort with managing multiple projects and switching gears easily
- Willingness and hunger to travel
- Sense of humor
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 13, 2018, 5:31:19 PM