American Express Careers
Sr. Manager - Network Strategy, Travel and Lifestyle Services
TLS serves both premium and non-premium Card Members around the world in numerous ways via several servicing channels including our telephone service centers (predominantly for premium Card Members) and market specific travel websites. There are significant opportunities for the TLS business to operate in a more efficient, streamlined and global servicing model.
The Global Servicing Transformation (GST) team is charged with shaping the future of TLS by identifying customer servicing strategies that contribute to the transformation of TLS’ servicing model, delivering a significantly improved customer experience while also improving operational efficiency.
For this exciting new role, we are seeking a high achiever with a strategic mindset, entrepreneurial spirit, and passion for the customer.
- Identifying opportunities to improve the customer experience and network efficiency by leveraging the current footprint and global expertise to its full potential
- Supporting the Director in developing mid-term and long-term strategies to optimize TLS’ servicing model and achieve competitive advantage through superior customer value.
- Driving the implementation of strategies as part of an extended team and in partnership with multiple stakeholders including Finance, Workforce Planning, Real Estate and Technology.
- Challenge status quo through data, but also have an ability to also see the underlying processes used by the frontline and consider “subjective” elements of servicing to make decisions
- Consultant’s mindset – someone who can ask the right questions, analyze the right data, and create compelling proposals to change the status quo
- Ability to influence key stakeholders without direct authority to ensure recommendations are executed to drive optimal results
- Excellent prioritization skills and ability to work on multiple work-streams simultaneously and deliver on-time
- Strong relationship management skills with experience working effectively with stakeholders across various levels of seniority
- Operational experience, including strong knowledge of key operational metrics, levers and various service delivery strategies
- Strong financial acumen, preferably related to service delivery decisions
- Clear and confident communication style
- Extremely organized with strong attention to detail
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills a must
- Ability to travel regularly and work out-of-hours as is required of a global role
- Degree level or equivalent education (Postgraduate degree preferred)
- Previous experience working on service configuration initiative
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 13, 2018, 10:53:39 AM