American Express Careers
Client Development Consultant
With 160 years of innovation behind us, our future could not look more promising. We're moving faster than ever and introducing new products, services, and strategies to bring greater value to our business customers. Their success expands our success, so we put heart and soul into helping them achieve results that exceed all expectations. Global Commercial Services (GCS) is a core operating group of American Express and has delivered robust growth over the past decade. GCS partners with commercial clients to help them manage travel expenses and make large purchases through a proprietary payment solutions and expense management tools.
- Prior consultative sales and account development experience, preferably in an outbound call environment.
- Effective account development with proven experience in building and managing an effective "pipeline" of growth opportunities.
- Must possess the ability to build and leverage relationships with internal colleagues and support personnel.
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities, work in a fast paced environment and make decisions quickly while demonstrating flexibility/adaptability/personal accountability.
- Candidates must have proven organizational, self-motivation and excellent time management skills, with strong attention to detail, disciplined work ethic & possess an enthusiastic “can do” attitude.
- Strong proficiency in GCS business (both Business and Corporate).
- Prior use of SalesForce.com a plus.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 11, 2018, 5:31:20 PM