American Express Careers
- Ensure KYC documents are refreshed for both Consumer and Corporate cards in accordance with RBI regulations/guidelines and in partnership with the AEBC Compliance team.
- Assisting the Product team for Card Conversions and Upgrades
- Document Scanning and Filing to ensure that they are audit ready.
- Relevant System Updates
- Assisting the taxation team for the Pan Remediation Activity
- Inbound Voice Servicing to assist CMs with KYC queries
- Outbound calls to follow up and refresh KYC
- Co Ordination for Record Retention and Retrieval
- Work With Different Linkages For Effective Execution Of Team Objectives.
- Assist TL In Implementing Key Initiatives To Achieve The Objectives Of The Unit.
- Suggest Process Improvements / Changes To Achieve Department Objectives.
- Complete All Transactions Agreed With The Customer And Adhere To All Timelines And Deadlines Set.
- Handling customer escalations and providing relevant resolutions
- Assisting various stakeholders / AEBC teams such as Compliance , GCP , ECU for adhoc activities
- Collate, Generate And Report MIS To The Team Leader.
- Email Servicing for KYC and the TPA process
- Assisting TL with compliance reviews and reports
- PFP Will Be Applicable.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Graduate with minimum 2-3 years experience
- Must be a team player, flexible, adaptable, and dependable; good interpersonal skills are required
- Able to prioritize and work well under pressure, with particular attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Compliant with Company Policies and Procedures
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Good Presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills are a must, including superior written and verbal communications skills.
- Shift Timing: 8.30am – 5pm
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 13, 2018, 2:27:53 AM