American Express Careers
Marketing Operations Executive - GMNS UK
Do the right thing for our customers, our company and your career.
Global Merchant Services Marketing is dedicated to bringing buyers and sellers together and transforming how American Express is welcomed. GMS Marketing is responsible for driving growth, accelerating coverage and enhancing the value of American Express acceptance to merchants and Cardmembers at scale. We focus on enhancing our relationships with millions of merchants of all sizes and while focused on Europe, we also work with commerce hubs across the globe including the U.S, Canada, Latin America, the Caribbean, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region. It is also critical for GMS Marketing to collaborate effectively with Card Issuing teams and other sister organizations across the Blue Box in order to fully harness the power of the closed loop via mediums including Custom Consulting, Offers, Recommendations, Multi-Merchant Campaigns, Digital Experiences and Brand Awareness. GMS Marketing partners with organisations including Client Management, Marketing Operations, Information Management, Enterprise Digital, Global Advertising and Brand Management and Global Servicing Network
The successful candidate will be assisting in delivering the Amex Offers UK digital platform and working closely with other team members to ensure all digital offers and campaigns are initiated, tracked, setup and reported successfully, supporting the end to end process.
- Own specific elements of the digital offer and campaign set up process, assisting marketing team to process offers efficiently
- Own the set up process for offers sourced from partnerships and ensure strict alignment to partner deadlines
- Responsible for merchant invoicing based on offers performance
- Identify and capture opportunities for process improvement and work with other team members to find an effective way of executing these improvements.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Proactive, highly organised with a positive attitude
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, managing multiple tasks and being able to prioritise accordingly
- Experience of working with external Partners and supporting a large team
- Ability to handle objections and negotiate
- Analytical and results driven with good commercial awareness
- Computer literate ideally with experience in systems such as SalesForce
- Project management experience (not essential)
Why American Express?
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world including recognition amongst the World’s Best Multinational Workplaces by Great Place to Work and Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (for Russia based candidates 810 800 83 000038).
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 20, 2018, 2:34:45 AM