Testing, Remediation and Access Management team (TRAM) is on the cutting edge of nearly all Global Servicing Network user-facing projects from the newest mobile launch to changes in our existing portals. Collectively, we look to ensure quality for both our American Express Customers and our internal partners throughout the GSN family. We are looking for detail oriented, Customer focused, out-of-the-box thinkers who are not afraid to raise the red flag on behalf of our Customers.
What we are looking for in an ideal candidate:
· A leader amongst your peers.
· Not afraid to speak up.
· Has proven experience in speaking and working with multiple levels (with global view).
· Has desire to lead as well as to perform user testing activities.
· Proven success in continued learning
Our current opening is for a "Test Lead" and the responsibilities include:
· Planning User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities that impact front-end, user-focused applications. This includes assessing the testing needs, determining the proper test configuration and data needs, writing and executing test conditions and test scripts, recommending opportunities to automate repetitive tasks, and ensuring the completion of required test documents.
· Tracking and monitoring defects that arise during UAT, and seeing them through to resolution.
· Preparing all testing-related documentation.
· Monitoring project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing status reports, recommending actions and escalating appropriately.
·Forging strong relationships with various internal business partners, technical partners and vendors.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.