American Express Careers
Product Manager - Salesforce
The Commercial Salesforce team is part of the new Enterprise Platform COE team. Core to our purpose is reimagining the platform solution-delivery model to dramatically improve our strategic agility, speed to market, effectiveness of delivery and transparency.
We are on a journey to create a best-in-class Product Organization. Our Product people not only understand how technology works, but how that technology intersects with the people who count on it every day. Today, innovative ideas, insight and new perspectives are at the core of how we create a more powerful, personal and fulfilling experience for all our customers. So if you’re interested in a career creating breakthrough products and making an impact on our sales teams, account development organization and customers, look no further!
• Interacting with users and stakeholders to identify needs, opportunities, gaps, and solve real problems for JAPA (Japan, Asia Pacific, Australia)
• Support end user experience and satisfaction
• Work with customers, key partners, and partners to define a product vision, strategy and feature priority that is aligned with the high-level product roadmap
• Keep abreast of and apply new trends and market standard methodologies
• Communicate and build consensus across disciplines in crafting the product roadmap
• Assist leadership to define and articulate a long-term product strategy and roadmap with clearly defined business metrics and targets
• Support development of appropriate tracking and reporting
• Develop relationship with Field Enablement, and other partner teams to assist with support related activities locally;
• Support training sessions and testing activities with partner teams;
• Support Case Management Escalation and proactively monitor dashboard to identify themes and common issues
• Be the voice of the customer for Business Change Requests from Servicing Prioritization to Delivery
• Be accountable for UAT
• Own/support ongoing Configuration changes from Initiation to Delivery (Servicing);
• Own discovery & requirements gathering for JAPA initiated changes
• Drives the product functional and UX design processes based on an intimate knowledge of the customer and technology;
• Prioritizes and maintains the sprint backlog for the region, balancing the requirements of customers and stakeholders.
• Defining and executing the deployment plan, working to ensure that field enablement and sales teams have what they need to be successful.
• Enabling analytics-driven decision making to evolve products, understand active usage and measure product objectives and key results related to JAPA region.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 8, 2018, 6:57:25 AM