American Express Careers
Team Leader (Click to Chat)
American Express (AMEX) envisions itself to provide the world’s best customer experience every day and become essential to customers by providing differentiated products and services to help them achieve their aspirations.
American Express Card Members can contact us via different mediums - chat, email, voice call, or via walking into any of the contact centers. Our business area is in the realm of chat, where American Express offers Click-to-Chat as a medium of contact to all of its all customers. The online banking system is designed to address high-contact drivers, proactively assisting card members struggling to replace their cards or making payments online while reducing cost-to-service. It enables the card members to interact real time in their journey of choice increasing customer satisfaction.
The Click-to-Chat process supports the card members, encompassing anyone who has an account domiciled in the US that provide services ranging from assisting card members making payments or trying to replace their cards.
Are you ready for anything? Here are just some of the things that you can expect when you become a part of our growing team:
- The successful candidate will be part of a team that provides the ability to effectively demonstrate personal accountability in increasing customer satisfaction through effective chat support.
- Decision making in critical and day to day situations
- Drive business metrics (e.g., RTF, OSAT, Handling Time, and Value Generation).
- Monitor customer servicing calls to ensure flawless servicing execution / treatment, implementing call center management / floor management administration.
- Lead and maintain employee satisfaction and morale by using reward / recognition tools available.
- Provide daily coaching to calling executives.
- Consistently and effectively implement the Performance Management Process as a leadership tool to help employees maximize their performance
- Initiate process improvements by identifying service delivery gaps, offer solutions and successfully implement ideas to enhance American Express products and services. Provide leadership insight in Process improvement initiatives
- Ensure compliance for all processes and policies and developing quality and productivity evaluations.
- Drive employee engagement
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Direct people leading experience of 4-6 years in a Premium call center customer service environment (preferably in BFSI account)
- Strong Chat Support experience
- Previous heavy exposure to drive Click to Chat metrics
- Demonstrated follow-up, coaching and conflict resolution skills required. Must be an expert in basic soft skills & technical skills (proficient in Microsoft applications such as MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities, work in a fast paced environment and make decisions quickly while demonstrating flexibility / adaptability / personal accountability
- Creative and dynamic thinker. Proven history of implementing development and action plans to aid in growing team member skills to drive results
- Exposure to project management and six sigma orientation would be a plus
- Motivated by Variable pay (pay for performance)
Our service operates over a 24/7 environment and we are hiring for various shifts - may have to work primarily during night shift including weekends and holidays.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 13, 2018, 9:30:31 PM