American Express Careers
Fraud Prevention Manager
- Ensure daily supervision and 18 x 7 support to fraud prevention agents (night and day shifts – weekdays/weekends).
- Team management:
- Consistently develop and grow the team.
- Conduct ongoing training to fraud agent team, evolving for latest trends and clients.
- Manage fraud teams’ schedules and workloads.
- Conduct new hire interview and ensure a clear training plan is in place for new hires.
- Client management:
- Assist clients with fraud training when necessary.
- Assist Implementation in the set up of new Managed Services Clients.
- Fully manage the new client Go Lives and ensure their success from the beginning.
- Establish relevant reporting to provide to clients on a monthly basis.
- Monitor and update client’s fraud models on a quarterly basis.
- Internal projects and reporting:
- Assist in projects related to improvement of infrastructure, features, capabilities, and processes for mitigation and reduction fraud
- Gather and analyze risk data to produce monthly reports to clearly communicate overall fraud risk and losses to Senior Management
- Report to Director on client performance
- Report to Director on analyst and department performance
- Ensure the team is working the account effectively and efficiently
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Strong understanding of the principles of financial risk management in a card not present environment, including knowledge of the techniques used to mitigate and manage fraud, methods for determining acceptable performance levels, and understanding of the different types of e-commerce fraud.
- Knowledge of credit card processing rules and regulations.
- 5+ years experience in e-commerce, preferably with some fraud prevention or risk experience.
- 3+ years of leading/supervising a team or proven experience of managing teams of 10-20 people.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must know or learn advanced Excel.
- Knowledge of Interceptas an advantage.
- Required languages: Spanish and English.
- European languages an advantage, especially French.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 19, 2018, 2:10:47 AM