American Express Careers
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• The individual will be part of the GSM- Partner Payments - MR & Co brand process.
• Will be responsible for supporting revenue share payments related to the corporate clients/merchants, which shall include calculation and payments.
• The job will entail contract reviews, detailed analysis of payments and Quality check. The incumbent should also have good communication skills, ability to challenge the status quo and identify improvements.
• Shall ensure compliance with all prevalent procedures and policies linked to the process assigned to him/her.
• The successful candidate should be flexible, result oriented and resilient to work in a highly challenging and dynamic environment.
• This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
• Must be a Graduate with Commerce background.
• Must possess strong accounting, analytical, MS Excel/MS access skills.
• Must have strong results-orientation, resourcefulness, and flexibility to overcome significant obstacles to goal achievement in a high-pressure environment.
• Excellent team player with strong inter-personal skills and be able to interact with multiple Employee levels / Business partners / Customers.
• A self-starter with ability to manage change and deliver results on multiple time sensitive projects.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 14, 2018, 1:11:24 AM