American Express Careers
American Express is a global services company and the world’s largest card issuer. Our direct relationships with many millions of consumers, businesses and merchants worldwide - combined with our leading edge marketing, information management and rewards capabilities - enable us to offer an array of valuable services that enrich lives, build business success, encourage financial responsibility and create communities of people with common interests.
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• The incumbent will be part of Global Supply Management and perform Secondary review of payments from Compliance perspective for Global Payments & other control activities.
• The incumbent must have a good understanding of account payable process to ensure the high quality.
• The incumbent should ensure compliance with SLA and other internal guidelines of policies relating to the business area he/she is going to handle and must be control & quality conscious.
• The incumbent would be required to consistently understand and exceed customer’s requirement whilst ensuring effective team work at all time.
• The incumbent should be able to maintain high accuracy, productivity standards & should have high willingness to learn.
• The incumbent should have an eye for details with high focus on control & compliance.
• Knowledge of Amex system Global payment system will be preferred.
• Excellent communication & analytical skills and should be able to manage queries independently.
• Result focus & self-driven & high on flexibility.
• Good on multitasking & time management.
• Commerce Graduate with 2 years of experience
• Basic Accounting Knowledge
• Knowledge of Amex systems preferred
• Good communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Result focus and self-driven
• High on flexibility
• Knowledge of MS-Excel
• Good on Multitasking and Time management
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 14, 2018, 1:13:54 AM