American Express Careers
Finance Manager - Accounting, Global Commercial Services Controllership
- Supporting business growth activities (new/renewed client contracts, product launches, pricing, system enhancements, etc.) through activities such as reviewing business contracts and advising Business partners and LFOs on accounting impacts and remediation.
- Providing accounting and reporting requirements in all stages of product development.
- Ensuring proper set up of ledgers, associated accounts and documentation around accounting for deals and new products.
- Ensuring proper accounting treatment for client incentives, signing bonuses, and other financial incentives offered to GCS clients.
- 5+ years experience in Accounting or Finance, knowledge of new Revenue Standard, CPA Preferred
- Bachelors degree required, Accounting or Finance preferred
- Knowledge of Financial Services industry preferred
- SOX, Operational Risk and/or Audit experience preferred
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and accuracy
- Proven demonstration of personal excellence
- Ability to process information and apply concepts to similar scenarios
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Works well in a changing environment and with tight deadlines
- Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 14, 2018, 3:20:08 PM