American Express Careers
Group Product Manager - Digital Workplace
- Work with customers, key stakeholders, and partners to define a product vision, strategy and roadmap
- Understand and apply new trends and competitive standard methodologies into product roadmap and requirements
- Support development of appropriate tracking and reporting to determine product performance
- Work closely with the design and technology teams to develop, test and deliver defined capabilities
- Translate product roadmap into well-defined product requirements/epics/user stories and acceptance criteria
- You will be part of a cool & fun team to reimagine and build world-class collaboration experiences in our Digital Workplace
- You will get to empower the workforce with exceptional technology by managing a number of products
- You constantly collaborate with business leaders and other product owners to shape the manage a portfolio of products in the collaboration space
- You build a set of Product Visions, drive the Product Roadmap, prioritize the Engineering team’s sprint backlog, participate actively in all phases of the iteration process, and are responsible for product decisions, release planning and leading designers and engineers to deliver user experiences, operational processes and supporting technology assets
QualificationsAre you ready to be at the center of it all?
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Oct 9, 2018, 5:30:27 PM