American Express Careers
Engineer - Full Stack
- Strong communicator with both technical and non-technical peers
- Proven success in, and genuine enthusiasm for, working directly with technical teams to empower them through mentorship and training
- Willingness to be hands-on with technical teams, and undergo a technical screening by the Enterprise Architecture team as part of the interview process
- You stay on top of tech trends and best practices by experimenting with and learning new technologies, and participating in community of practice groups
- Aid in the design, implementation and oversight of scalable software systems
- Foster developing and spreading best practices as it pertains to building software inside the American Express ecosystem
- Help guide technological strategy across multiple lines of business
- Enable thousands of developers through the design and creation of best in class tooling
- Increase enterprise velocity by identifying software that needs assistance and transformation across platforms and systems
- Assist with the design, development, and gain adoption for COACH (Continuous Architecture) framework that brings insight into the operational and developmental health of our development teams to the enterprise.
- Help automate the data ingestion and date processing of COACH regulatory dimensions to the highest degree possible, enabling Continuous Architecture across the entire technical ecosystem.
- Help with implementation of technological strategy across multiple, complex lines of business
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Sep 13, 2018, 7:25:29 PM